Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wheeeeeeee!!!

"Net Capital Outflow: The link between the two markets. We begin by discussing what we've learned in this chapter so far..."
What have we learned in this chapter so far? That my thoughts are that of a five-year-olds and can not seem to process such large intricate words such as "currency-exchange", "loanable funds" or "nominal exchange rate". The words themselves appear as though they should be simple enough. "Loanable" means able to loan. Funds means money. The two words together SHOULD mean money that is able to be loaned....not in this book. There is no logic to economic definitions and my brain knows this. And today the idea of spouting off repeatable information is beyond my grasp. If I can't understand it, and it wont sink in.....how do I know to repeat it? The test is tomorrow....I've got nothing. I feel like everything I'm try to absorb is simply leaking out my ear. I have that one second light switch that flips on and a split moment of clarity....then it's gone. "What was I thinking?" followed by a loud and obnoxious "DAMNIT!! SHIT!!" (Yes I curse alot I know) No seizure activity today (I don't think) but I feel as though my entire brain has shut down. Where's the on-switch?? Soon (I hope) I will be getting my referral to Stanford for my video EEG and the more I say it to myself the better I feel. "It'll all be over soon.....it'll get better,....the switch will turn back on and it'll all be okay" ....temporary fix for an on-going problem. I'm sitting on an oiled-up teeter-totter and occasionally it rocks in my favor. Other days I slip clean off the other side, and fall in the mud on my ass.....
*gets up*
*brushes off mud*
*jumps back on teeter-totter*
At least it's an interesting ride.......

No comments:

Post a Comment