Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not so "Einstein-esque"

Okay, so I'm not developing some radical hypothesis. You got me. But I feel like keeping some of my intimate thoughts open and public might help me not feel so "trapped" or burdened by own own emotion. I am not going to write out some literary abortion on who I am and what I stand for as my first blog. I AM however going to touch over a few parts of my life that you will probably read more then you care to about.
1. Seizures
2. A mentally uncertain child
3. Bipolar Disorder 
4. Domestic Abuse
5. Bisexuality
 6. Spiritual Disconnection


I'm at a position in my life right now where I feel like being open and honest about these things will make it less dominating over my life entirely. I have yet to do my "homework" on some of these things to truly understand them. As I begin my research and start to educate myself on all of this,....you too, will be informed. Understanding is half the battle. So now that you know all of this, I will leave you with the whole "About me" crock that no one really cares to read;

       My name is Kiera. I am a 23 year old mother of two. Kennedy and Cheyenne. I am unemployed, and currently disabled as deemed by the great state of California. I am from a small town in the San Joaquin Valley. I am currently attending college for Hotel and Restaurant management. I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent woman who is easily distracted "OH LOOK A CHICKEN!!" ......If you aren't already interested in this blog; stop reading. Otherwise,.....feel free to keep up with me....I know I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment